Congratulations to this year’s winner: Dublin Silver!
Adjudicators: Dr. Glen Flanigan & Adam Frey
Music + Entertainment = Total
1. Dublin Silver (Tim Jameson): 192/48 = 240
2. Fountain City (Joseph Parisi): 192/43 = 235 500
3. Eastern Iowa Brass Band (Alexander Beamer): 184/40 = 224 250
4. Prairie Brass Band (Mary Barnes-Gingrich): 179/40 = 219
5. Madison Brass Band (Craig Mason): 175/65 = 210
Most Entertaining: Dublin Silver Band
Best Performance of a March: Eastern Iowa Brass Band (The Wizard)
Best New Arrangement or Composition: Madison Brass Band (Kom Susser Swing)
Best Performance of a Percussion Section: Madison Brass Band
Best Featured Soloist: Tom Henehan (flugel) – Prairie Brass Band
Thanks to all who attended the competition this year. Read Michael Boo’s account of the day.